Why should YOU go thrifting?…well for starters here are a few reasons:
- Prices are a complete steal compared to what you’d drop at designer stores.
- Fashion is always being recycled, someone’s trash can be your treasure.
- Your wardrobe will surely have variety. No more wearing the same old outfits just because you need to get your money’s worth.
- If you have an eye for fashion, people will compliment your thrifted goods since you obviously know how to style them.
- You can purchase something, and if you don’t like it the next day you can easily justify the “spontaneous” purchase by its ridiculously low price.
- For that hallelujah moment when you find Sergio Rossi heels for $8 in comparison to the actual $700 price. (Oh yeah…it’s happened!)
- When you come across that exclusive thrift find and you know damn well no other girl in school will be sporting your look.
- Thrift stores help you develop a personal, unique style.
- You know how they say “shop till’ you drop”, well in this case “sift while you thrift” until you find that one rewarding garment.
- Lastly, thrifting makes for unique, one of a kind gifts that have meaning to both you and the recipient.